- With or Without skipper
Speedboat Nuva M6 Open
Navigation license required
Berth 6 berth 451. Puerto Banús, Marbella.
We remind you that you must be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the contracted activity.
- The skipper is included if you choose this option.
- If you choose the option without the skipper, navigation license is required.
- You must pay a deposit of 500 euros at check-in (card or cash)
- With skipper Up to 7 people
- 2 hour rental
- 3 hour rental
- 4 hour rental
- 5 hour rental
- 6 hour rental
- 7 hour rental
- 8 hour rental
- Without skipper Up to 8 people
Rent a Nuva M6 in Marbella
The NUVA M6 boat is the most modern, spacious, comfortable and fast boat on the market of boats suitable for carrying a navigation license (6m).
Its many combinations of seats and solarium will make the boat adapt to each of your needs, fishing, eating, sunbathing, anchoring, bathing…
Undoubtedly the best option to enjoy the sea and the Marbella Coast.
Thanks to its powerful engine you can go as far as you want in a very short time. Visit other nearby ports such as Cabo Pino or Estepona or fish in the vaults.
Enjoy also water sports.
- Your favorite music
• Drinks and snacks. The boat has an ice-box but the ice is not included.
You can bring your drinks and food onboard. Except red wine.
In the event that the client cancels his reservation / does not show up on the day of departure, our cancellation policy will be as follows:
- If you cancel more than one month before check-in, 10% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
- If you cancel between one month and 15 days before check-in, 20% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
- If you cancel between 15 days and one week before check-in, 50% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
- If you cancel less than a week before check-in, 100% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
Royal Catamaran reserves the right to cancel the departure in the event that the weather conditions are unfavorable and endanger the boat and/or the passengers, always being our crew who decides such unfavorable conditions.
In this case, an attempt will be made to change the departure for another day and if this is not possible, the amount paid for the contracted service will be refunded.